I will meet you yet again How and where? I know not Perhaps I will become a figment of your imagination


I will meet you yet again
How and where? I know not
Perhaps I will become a
figment of your imagination
and maybe, spreading myself
in a mysterious line
on your canvas
I will keep gazing at you

Perhaps I will become a ray
of sunshine, to be
embraced by your colours
I will paint myself on your canvas
I know not how and where
but I will meet you for sure
Maybe I will turn into a spring
and rub the foaming
drops of water on your body
and rest my coolness on
your burning chest
I know nothing else
but that this life
will walk along with me
When the body perishes
all perishes
but the threads of memory
are woven with enduring specks
I will pick these particles
weave the threads
and I will meet you yet again
Amrita Pritam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo