Latest Post
Loading...

You Came Into My Life Unexpectedly And Everything Took A Turn For The Better


Poem By Laura Baker

You Came Into My Life Unexpectedly
And Everything Took A Turn For The Better.

Your Warm Eyes Your Laugh,
The Sincere Way You Speak,
And The Kindness You Showed Me,
All Became A Part Of My Life.

As You Unfolded Yourself To Me,
I Discovered More And More Beauty.

I Have Never Seen So Much
Gentleness In One Person.

Without Even Knowing It,
You Were Slowly Making A Place
For Yourself In My Heart.

It Used To Seem So Hard At Times
To Feel So Close In A Relationship.

But Its So Easy To Feel Close To You.

I Can't Tell You How Nice That Feels.

I Realize Now That I Had Never Known
What It Meant To Be Loved Until I Was Loved By You......................*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer