Laughter Time


A Famous inspirational speaker said:
“Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who was not my wife.”
Audience were in shock and silence.

He added:
"She was my mother "
Applause & laughter in the crowd
An Engineer tried to crack this at home
He said Loudly to his wife in the kitchen :-
"Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who was not my wife."!
Standing for the moment and try to recall the 2nd half
when he gained senses he was on a hospital bed recovering from burns of boiling water.
Moral: Do not copy, If you cannot paste !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo