Though, I always longed to fly high, Fly through the mountainous valleys,







Ye never give’s up
BY FARQULEET MAHMOOD
23.2.17 My latest
Though, I always longed to fly high,
Fly through the mountainous valleys,
Far from the maddening crowds,
Ye took thy, wings but, what they did not take,
They wanted to take thy will to stand,
But, they never realized, I never give up,
Thy treads on the thorns of life,
But never succumbs to thorns of life.
Ye would never succumb to thorns of life,
Thy has got a will, thy has it all in myself,
The will power to stand up to this torture,
The torture of life is, if you succumb to it,
Ye never give’s up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo