A blurry face lives in my eyes A stray firefly lives in my dreams



A blurry face lives in my eyes
A stray firefly lives in my dreams
One innocent voice does not let me sleep
A tangled sentence remains in my memories
Who has the fragrance of Shabnami Aanchal, now talk in me
Some feeling like fragrance lives in my breath
I can't control myself, I can't say anything.
Whose words have this effect in my words
The bloody nights of December keep me restless
Lams of one hand still lives in my thoughts
The heart is also sorry, the feeling is also confusion of thoughts.
Whose eye's tear is this in my eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo