When I land in the sea, my eyes get wet. When I read your eyes, my eyes get wet


 

When I land in the sea, my eyes get wet.
When I read your eyes, my eyes get wet
The fragrance of your memories, rocks in the windows.
When I burn in your grief, my eyes get wet
I laugh and ignore all the rituals of separation.
Whenever I hug her, my eyes get wet
I don't know how long I have been in love with you.
When I talk to someone, my eyes get wet.
I miss all those past moments
When I read your words, my eyes get wet
I am very busy all day, but junhi
When I keep my steps on the forehead, my eyes get wet
Every muffler has the story of Alam on his forehead
Even if I read any face, my eyes get wet
To big people, high and infamous, and cold women
When I look with poor eyes, my eyes get wet
Now my relationship is justified from you.
But whenever I pass, my eyes get wet
Thousands of seasons are ruling my heart
Whenever I laugh in WASI, my eyes get wet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo