The wind is also happy There is a look even on the flowers



The wind is also happy
There is a look even on the flowers
Tarannum-e-thousand is there
Outside is full of spring
Where is Sakia going?
Come back here, come back here
Hey, what does he see?
Wake up Subu Subu Wake up
Wake up Subu and fill the cup
Fill the cup here
Have a look at the garden
Look at the evening, unaware
Those black black changes
I have come to Ufuk
How is that one hujum-e-mai
Oh God! I am not able to do anything.
What is this mischief?
Don't understand me
Where is Khayal-e-Zohd now
I am young right now
There is a mention of worship
Worried about salvation too
Passion is of reward
I think of a strange thing
But listen Shaikh ji
You are also a strange sleep
Good morning and love
Have we ever been separated
Have a beautiful jalwa-raz
Styles are Fitna-Khez
May the winds be perfume-bez
So why not have hobbies fast
Nigar-Ha-e-Fitnagar
Someone here and someone there
Building up on the ash
So what can someone do?
Let's go Kissa-Mukhtsar
Your look at the sight
If it is correct, then it should be.
I am young right now
This patrol is of Kohsar
This trip to Joo-e-Bar
These bubbles are the chirps
These are the words of Gul-Rukhon
Got a match with someone
So lost the grief and worry
The one who slept for a while
He laughed he cried
These stories of love
These juicy youths
Kindness from the other side
From here on out lan-taraniya
This sky this land
Scene-Ha-e-Dil-Nasheen
Hayat-Afrien to them
Should I just leave this right here
Death is like this
I won't be sure
Nope nope not now
I am young right now
No grief of Kushud O Basta
Neither of the high nor of the battered
Neither of drop nor of hand
Neither promise of laziness
Missing hope and yas
Lust is lost, why is it lost?
Lost around by sight
Hama-Bazuz glass is missing
There is nothing missing in my heart
Be a companion from Kadah
Luckily it was frozen
This is us - we remained
That melody tease mutriba
Tarab-Faza, Alam-Ruba
Effect of Sada-e-Saaz
The liver is on fire
Always be on every lips
Don't stop your hand Sakia
Give me a drink and give me a drink
I am young right now
The wind is also happy
Even the flowers have a pity.
The Tarannum-e-Hazar is there
Outside is full outside
Where are you going Saqiya?
Come here and come here
Hey, does he see?
Wake up early morning wake up
Woke up in the morning to a full cup.
Fill the cup here
A look at the garden
Look at the stuff, unaware
That black black change
It will happen on Ufuq. This is what I am doing
He is a crowd of people.
I am standing in the morning.
What kind of misunderstanding is this?
Don't understand me, I don't care.
Where is the thoughts of Zohd now
I am young now
What is the mention of worship
I am worried about Najat too.
Passion is of reward
I think of the torment
But listen to it.
You are also strange
Good night and love
Have we ever been separated?
Beautiful Jalva-Rez Hoñ
Aaaaaaaaaaaa. This is the reason why I am not fit.
hav ā. e ñ itr-no ho ñ
So why not the hobbies get sharp
Sight of Fitnagar
Someone here and someone there
Rising up on this
So what can someone do?
Let's go to the story for a while.
Your point of sight
If it is right then it should be but
I am young now
This patrol is of caution.
This poetry is of ja-e-bar
These are the uncle of bulbulo
These are the reasons of Gul-Ruhon
I met someone.
So Ranj lost his tension
Who ever slept a lot
He laughed and he cried
These stories of love
This is full of juicy youth
Thank you from there
From here on out
This sky, this earth
The sight of heart is the destiny
They are given life
I'm good here.
Death is such a qaran
I don't know. This is for sure
No no not now
I am young now
Unimaginable of Kushid and Bast
Don't be high or past
Neither of bud nor of hand
I don't promise to be lazy
Hope and sorrow
Lust is lost, Qayas is lost
Lost around the sight
We are missing a glass.
I don't have anything to do
May you be sympathetic to the Qadah
Destroyed, may this land remain.
This is ours and we remain
She is angry, Matriba.
Torab-Faza, Alam-Ruba
The effect of always.
My heart is on fire
Every lab should be always on it.
Don't stop your hand Sakiya
Pilaaa. This is what I got. Here you go
Now I am young.

Hafeez Jalandhari

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo