The wind is happy too Flowers are also bright



The wind is happy too
Flowers are also bright
Tarnum-e-thousand is there
Outside is in full swing
Where is Sakia going?
Come back here at least come here
Hey, what does he see?
Wake up Subu Subu Wake up
Wake up a cup of water
Give me a cup full here
Look at the garden
Look at the saman unaware
Those black black changes
I have come on the ufuk
What is that whisper of my life?
Oh my god, always go
What is this mischief?
Don't understand me, no-tawa
Where is Khayal-e-Zohd right now
I am so young right now
There is a mention of worship
There is also concern about salvation
Passion is of good deeds
Thoughts of strange
But listen Shaikh ji
You are also a strange shy
Good shabab o lover
Have we ever been separated
Have a beautiful jalwa-rez
Style should be fitna
Let the winds be perfume-base
So why not have the hobbies fast
Nigar - Ha - E - Fitnagar
Someone here and someone there
Raising on the Ash
So what should a man do?
Let's go to Kissa-Mukhtsar
Your point of sight
If it is correct, then it should be.
I am so young right now
This patrol is of fog
This trip to Ju-e-Bar
These bubbles of bubbles
These are the sayings of flowers
Got a match with someone
So sadness is lost
Who ever slept in time
He laughed he cried
These stories of love
These juice filled youths
Kindness from the other side
Lunches from here
This sky this land
View of Ha-e-Dil-Nasheen
To them Hyatt-Afrin
Should I just leave this right here
Death is in such a way
I won't believe it
Nope nope not now
I am so young right now
No sorrow of Kushud O Basta
Neither of the high nor of the low
Neither of a drop nor of a hand
No promise of alst
Missing hope and yas
Lust is missing, Qayas is missing
Lost around from sight
Hama-Bajuj glass is missing
There is nothing missing in my life.
Be sympathetic from Kadah
Luckily it is freezing
This is what we are
Mutriba tease that melody
Tarab-Alam-Ruba
Effect of everlasting instrument
The liver is on fire
Always be on every lips
Don't stop my hand Sakia
Give me drink, keep on feeding
I am so young right now
The air is also pleasant
There is also a glimpse on the flowers
There is a thousand times.
It's out and about.
Where is Saqiya going?
Here to return, here to here
Hey, does he look at this?
Woke up in the morning
Subu woke up and filled a cup
Fill the cup here
Look at the garden
Look at the stuff without any information
That black black black changes
It will be on Ufuq. I am here.
He is a crowd of people.
Where is Ravan?
What is this misunderstanding?
Don't understand me.
Where is the thought of zohd right now
I am young right now
There is a mention of prayers
There is also a worry about salvation
Passion is of savab
ḳHave a thought of torment
But listen Mr. Shaih.
You are also strange
Good night and love
Have we ever been separated
Beautiful charm - Rez
I'm so proud of you. This mischievousness is not good
in the air. itr-bez lips
So why not the hobbies be sharp
View of Fitnagar
Someone here and someone there
You rise on the luxury
So what can a bashar do?
Let's go to the story for a moment
Your point of sight
If it is correct, then it is okay.
I am young right now
This patrol is of fog
This poem is of J ū-e-Bār
These are the fans of bulbuloons
These are the stories of flowers.
I met with someone.
So Ranj and his worries are lost
Ever slept a lot
He laughed he cried
These stories of love
This juice full of youth
Thank you from that side
Lawn-taraniyan from here
This sky and this land
The sight of the heart
How long are they?
I will touch you here.
Death is such a way
Don't come to me. egā yaqīñ
Nope nope nope not now
I am young right now
We are not happy and busy
I don't want to be high or past.
Neither of old nor of hand
No words of the end
Hope and sorrow.
Lust is lost, Qayas is lost
Wandering around from sight
Our Bajuz glass is missing
There is nothing missing in me.
May we be sympathized with Qadah
Destroyer, this land should remain
This is what we should be
That anger is Mutriba
Tarab-faza, Alam-Ruba
Effect of always-e-Saaz
Fire in my heart
Always be on every lab.
Don't stop my hand Saqiya
The baby. This is what you drink. Oh my god!
I am young right now

Hafeez Jalandhari


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo