"I mentioned you in my prayers" "This song reminds me of you"



"I mentioned you in my prayers"
"This song reminds me of you"
"You were my in my dreams last night"
"Whenever I visit this place, I feel you there"
"You always say those words, I always read them with your voice"
These kind of sentences are always my favorite, it reveals how important you are to them, even though we may not talk daily, we may not see each others for a while, but knowing that there's someone who's asking god to protect you & keep you safe, there's someone who can see your details, this is the best thing ever.
It's beautiful when people remember you in everything they do.
Nostalgica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo