My prostrations, my verses, my verse, my prayer, my wet complaints, my words, my voice you



My prostrations, my verses, my verse, my prayer, my wet complaints, my words, my voice you
My sulk, my belief, you are blood flowing in my veins, you are obvious that you are my every secret in me
You are every aspect of my story, you are my confused end and solved start
You are the companion of silent moments, you are a flickering style
If I don't agree then it is not a tradition, if I agree then you are a custom of soul
I walk with signs, you are my goodness, yes you are an instrument descended into my soul
My prostrations, my verses, my attitude, my prayers, my complaints, you are the blood that flows in my veins, you are the poverty in me and you are my every secret!
You are my all aspects of everyone, you are my confused end and resolved beginning
You are the companion of silent moments, you are the hobby and fluttering style
If I don't believe then it's a tradition. If I agree then you are the custom of my soul
I walk with the signs, you are my good deeds, yes you are an instrument in my soul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo