Sit with me in the quiet and know that



Sit with me
in the quiet
and know that
I did not leave
I am here, all around you,
in the whispers of the wind,
and the sunlight that dances
through the trees
I am the warmth that embraces
you when you need comfort
and the memories that bring
a smile to your face
I am the moments we shared,
the laughter we enjoyed,
the love we cared
Though you may not see me
with your eyes, feel me
in your heart,
for there is
where I live
Always and forever
So sit with me in the quiet, and know that I am here, watching over you with love and peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo