I'm a little wrong in the plum and in the rose. I am passing away in someone's beauty mirage.



I'm a little wrong in the plum and in the rose.
I am passing away in someone's beauty mirage.
You are not that much that I have missed you,
I'm a little wrong in choosing these words.
There was a song in my ears, Khan ji, say it again.
I am a little mistake in the calculation of your pilgrimage.
Excuse me, I am singing in the sando.
I am sorry, I have made a mistake in this guitar.
I can read everyone's heart book but
I am a little wrong in this
SAGAR KHAN ruins.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dukh Ye Hai Mera Yousaf o Yaqoob Ke Khaliq Woh Log Bhi Bichdey Jo Bichadnay Ke Nahi Thay

Mere Tan Ke Zakham Na Gin Abhi Meri Aankh Mein Abhi Noor Hai

Mujh Se Meri Umar Ka Khasara Poochtay Hein Ya'ani Log Mujh Se Tumhara Poochtay Hein