My breath is like smoke, I am carrying a job in my heart. I am carrying tears in my eyes waiting for my beloved.
My breath is like smoke, I am carrying a job in my heart.
I am carrying tears in my eyes waiting for my beloved.
Why am I here? You can't hold your hand.
It's not a miracle that I carry a snake in my sleeve.
Give me the heart of elephant to make me an infidel.
They have understood that I am going to hang for them.
I was not born to serve the saints.
I'm drunk and I'm looking for a bartender.
Don't trust me too much, I will surprise you.
I am that brother who runs the market for Joseph.
But I don't like the words of another lover.
I am carrying the dust of old love in my chest.
Where will they cry, someone will be red in them.
I'm slowly playing music in the city of sorrow.
Looking for the opportunity to be able to do it.
I'm holding a turban in my hands until she's gone.
Without this, I can't get relief and confidence.
When I turn the judge, I turn my lover in front of me.
I am a traitor so I can't lie.
Now it is compulsory so I will carry the shroud ready.

Comments
Post a Comment