I did not want you to fix me I was broken long before you met me



I did not want you to fix me
I was broken long before you met me
What I truly wanted
Was for you to take my hand
Walk beside me
Show me that it was okay
To feel again
To smile
To laugh
To be happy
To feel safe
In the fact you are here for me
To walk with me on my journey
Help heal the hurts
Rejoice in the good
To love and be loved
To be my best friend
To be my lover
To learn and grow together
I did not want to be your everything
I just wanted to be an extension of you
The half that made you a better you
And really in the end all I ever truly wanted

Was to be all the same things for you
Julz
juliemishler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo

Main tumko bhool jaonga lekin yeh shart hai Gulshan mein chal ke phool se khushbo juda karo